Skype
aop.co

P-Mation #47: Sunday Funday P-Mation #47: Sunday Funday

This is the stuff you expect to be on channels like Nickelodeon. Great work!

When Black Birds Fly When Black Birds Fly

Disturbing, horrifyingly disturbing, and in the end amazing if done right. This really brought the chills to me. This being a promo I can forgive some of the overdone contrast, audio spikes and animation bugs, however I do hope some of this is fixed in the final version, if not it still is worth these stars. Great work none the less!

Mobs, Inc. Mobs, Inc.

This game is great! Beautiful graphics, interesting concept, really fun gameplay and a nice progression all come together to make this game stand out among the rest. One thing that would be nice would be a countdown before the game starts, so you get a chance to prepare before the onslaught of heroes come at you from all sides. Awesome work, keep it up!

Imperil Imperil

This is a great game. And when I say great game, I really mean it. The music mixes so well with the art-style, and the art, holy crap. The controls are nice and responsive, and gives the game a nice arcade-y feel to it. Great work, keep it up!

Wizurd Wizurd

Pixel art is amazing, camera shake gives it a nice and clear feedback when you're hit and the music is simply fantastic. Great work!

HenrikSahlin responds: